Sunday, 9 October 2016

The Finger Family Rhymes - Nursery Rhymes Songs by Kids Yogi - Songs for Children



Here comes a new version of your favourite The Finger Family Rhymes. Enjoy these popular nursery rhymes songs with your kids by Kids Yogi. Make sure you subscribe and never miss a new video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQrV...

Like Us on
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KidsYogiRhymes/
Visit Our Website: http://www.kidsyogi.com/

5 Finger Family Lyrics-

There is a little family, 
that loves each other so
and every little member
you can count on hands or toes

Daddy finger, daddy finger where are you? 
Here I am, here I am, how do you do? 

Mommy finger, mommy finger where are you? 
Here I am, here I am, how do you do? 
Brother finger, brother finger where are you? 
Here I am, here I am, how do you do? 
Sister finger, sister finger where are you? 
Here I am, here I am, how do you do? 
Baby finger, baby finger where are you? 
Here I am, here I am, how do you do? 

You can sing that again, 
now that they’re all here
Sing it out loud, 
for the family to hear

Daddy finger, daddy finger how are you? 
I am good, I am good, how about you? 

Mommy finger, mommy finger how are you? 
I am good, I am good, how about you? 

Brother finger, brother finger how are you? 
I am good, I am good, how about you? 

Sister finger, sister finger how are you? 
I am good, I am good, how about you? 

Baby finger, baby finger how are you? 
I am good, I am good, how about you? 


The five finger family
loves to have some fun
laughing all day
playing in the sun

Welcome to the official channel of Kids Yogi - Nursery Rhymes
Kids Yogi is a platform for the kids to get engaged with colourful trendy animated nursery rhymes and songs. Kids Yogi is designed to engage children through a series of upbeat popular rhymes and educational songs with colorful animations. We will teach kids their favorite nursery rhymes for children, color song, number song, shapes and more importantly good human values which we feel is very important for the next generation champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment