Friday, 21 October 2016

Old Mcdonalds Had a Farm - English Nursery Rhymes & Songs for Children b...



Old MacDonald Had A Farm - English Nursery rhymes & Songs for children with lyrics. Enjoy these popular nursery rhymes for children by Kids Yogi. Make sure you subscribe and never miss a new video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQrV...
Like Us on
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KidsYogiRhymes/
Visit Our Website: http://www.kidsyogi.com/

Old MacDonald Had A Farm Nursery Rhyme Lyrics:

Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a cow… E-I-E-I-O 
with a moooo here and a moooo there… 
here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo

Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a pig… E-I-E-I-O 
with a oink oink here and a oink oink there… 
here a oink, there a oink, everywhere a oink oink

Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had some doves… E-I-E-I-O 
with a coer here and a coer there… 
here a coer, there a coer, everywhere a coer coer

Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a duck… E-I-E-I-O 
with a quack quack here and a quack quack there… 
here a quack, there a quack, everywhere a quack quack

Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a dog… E-I-E-I-O 
with a woof woof here and a woof woof there… 
here a woof, there a woof, everywhere a woof woof

Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
With a mooo here, a mooo there
oink oink here, oink oink there
coer here, coer there
quack quack here, quack quack there
woof woof here, woof woof there
E-I-E-I-O

Welcome to the official channel of Kids Yogi - Nursery Rhymes
Kids Yogi is a platform for the kids to get engaged with colourful trendy animated nursery rhymes and songs. Kids Yogi is designed to engage children through a series of upbeat popular rhymes and educational songs with colorful animations. We will teach kids their favorite nursery rhymes for children, color song, number song, shapes and more importantly good human values which we feel is very important for the next generation champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment