Wednesday, 5 August 2015

kids Nursery Rhymes - Hush A Bye Baby Nursery Rhymes For Kids





kids Nursery Rhymes Hush A Bye Baby Nursery Rhymes For Kids by Kids Video Show. Nursery Rhymes Hush a bye baby Songs, Popular nursery rhymes video for kids by Kids Video Show.Kids Video show is a one stop show for kids videos, childrens nursery rhymes and kids general knowledge. Our Tell me Why is a series of kids educational videos.Hush a bye baby | Hush a bye baby nursery rhyme | Hush a bye baby songs | Hush a bye baby on the treetop | Nursery Rhymes Hush A Bye Baby | Hush Little Baby Nursery Rhyme With Lyrics
HUSH A BYE MY BABY

Hush a bye my baby
Hush a bye now
Go to sleep my baby boy
Go to sleep now

Hush a bye my baby
Hush a bye now
Go to sleep my baby boy
Go to sleep now

Hush a bye my baby
Hush a bye now
Go to sleep my baby girl
Go to sleep now

Hush a bye my baby
Hush a bye now
Go to sleep my baby girl
Go to sleep now

Subscribe to Kids Video Show YouTube Channel -
https://www.youtube.com/user/kidsvide...

No comments:

Post a Comment